UNO LA MELA_SCREEN PRINT
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Enzo Mari, 1963, re-edition 2020. Silkscreen Art Prints. “La Serie della Natura” was born from the project of Enzo Mari, master of italian design, to create art multiples. The subjects are simplified everyday images that become symbols, reproduced since 1961 in the series of serigraphs. On the 1984 some of these 17 subjects are presented in a smaller format compared to the original edition. Today we relaunch this format, 50x70 cm, perfect for bringing these iconic silkscreen art prints even in the smallest spaces.
- 50 x 70 cm
Composition & Care
- Material : 2 colours screenprinted on dropjet paper gr. 200, plastic hanger included
- By DANESE MILANO
- Style# :DEDZ001
FROM BRAND MANUFACTURER
This product will be directly shipped from Brand manufacturer. It may take 10-15 business days to receive the item.
- Blancsom accepts returns within 15 days of receipt.
- Merchandise purchased on sale for 50% off (or more) are FINAL sale and may not be returned.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. $10 will be deducted from your refund when processed.
- If there was a mistake on the part of Blancsom, or in the case an item was faulty or damaged, customers will be reimbursed for both delivery and return shipping charges.