Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Moose Knuckles was established based on the belief that we could make the leanest, toughest and most luxurious sportswear in the world. Season after season Moose Knucles continue to create time honoured Canadian garments tailored for contemporary living. They build Canadian know-how, grit and heritage into every fibre, stitch and zipper.
This Mid-Core parka brings together everything you love about Moose Knuckles long parkas, but in a medium weight. The Alberta Parka features a detatchable silver fox fur-trimmed hood, matte-black metal trims and black rubber-coated sleeve logo. The quilted, semi-fitted body gives you a straight cut and provides warmth, with easy access to all your necessities in the chest pockets with snap closures.
- HEAVY DUTY YKK CF FRONT ZIPPERS
- YKK ZIP TRIMS FOR SLEEVES AND HEM SIDE SEAM
- CHEST WELTED POCKETS W/SNAP CLOSER & LOWER PATCH PCKTS
- DETACHABLE HOOD WITH SILVER FOX FUR
- DRAW CORD AT HOOD
- MEDIUM SIZE BLACK-RUBBER METAL LOGO ON SLEEVE
- MEMORY POLY WATER-REPELLANT OUTERSHELL
- 100% DOWN-PROOF NYLON LINING
- 90/10 GOOSE DOWN LOFT 800 CC PER OZ
- by Moose Knuckles
- Style #: MK4660LLP
- Blancsom accepts returns within 15 days of receipt.
- Merchandise purchased on sale for 50% off (or more) are FINAL sale and may not be returned.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. $10 will be deducted from your refund when processed.
- If there was a mistake on the part of Blancsom, or in the case an item was faulty or damaged, customers will be reimbursed for both delivery and return shipping charges.