Old Country Roses 12-Piece Dinnerware
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
The best-selling dinnerware pattern in the world, the Old Country Roses pattern is practically synonymous with the name Royal Albert and a long-standing testament to timeless style and elegant craftsmanship. This 12-Piece Dinnerware Set includes crockery to entertain four guests in style; four bone china dinner plates, teacups and saucers all decorated with the Old Country Roses' signature motif of burgundy, pink and yellow roses, accented with lustrous gold banding.
Composition & Care
- Dishwasher Safe:No
- Microwave Safe:No
- Material: Fine Bone China
- By ROYAL ALBERT
- Style#: 652383665675
FROM BRAND MANUFACTURER
This product will be directly shipped from Brand manufacturer. It may take 10-15 business days to receive the item.
- Blancsom accepts returns within 15 days of receipt.
- Merchandise purchased on sale for 50% off (or more) are FINAL sale and may not be returned.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. $10 will be deducted from your refund when processed.
- If there was a mistake on the part of Blancsom, or in the case an item was faulty or damaged, customers will be reimbursed for both delivery and return shipping charges.
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
Take a journey around the world with the Wonderlust collection, an eclectic mix of treasured gifts, all inspired by the wonders of traveling from Europe through Asia. This Wonderlust Yellow Tonquin Teacup & Saucer Set features a sunshine yellow backdrop...
AVAILABILITY: In stock (8 items)
Skeppshult of Sweden began making hand crafted cast iron cookware out of virgin iron ore in 1906. One hundred years later, the durability, versatility, and beauty of their products is a testament not only to the tenacity of cast iron...