Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Fornasetti's Labbra lidded candle is crafted of a custom clean-burning blend of mineral paraffin and vegetable wax poured into a glazed ceramic vessel featuring the lithographic image of house muse Lina Cavalieri's mouth in a checked pattern. The candle's warm Otto fragrance is a Fornasetti signature scent created by master perfumer Olivier Polge.
- Top Notes: Thyme, Lavender
- Middle Notes: Orris, Cedarwood
- Base Notes: tolu balsam, incense, birch, styrax, labdanum.
Composition & Care
- Lining: wax 100%
- Outer: ceramic 100%
- By Fornasetti
- Style #: 3-5 CAN300LB
FROM BRAND MANUFACTURER
This product will be directly shipped from Brand manufacturer. It may take 10-15 business days to receive the item.
- Blancsom accepts returns within 15 days of receipt.
- Merchandise purchased on sale for 50% off (or more) are FINAL sale and may not be returned.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. $10 will be deducted from your refund when processed.
- If there was a mistake on the part of Blancsom, or in the case an item was faulty or damaged, customers will be reimbursed for both delivery and return shipping charges.
AVAILABILITY: In stock (9 items)
Skeppshult of Sweden began making hand crafted cast iron cookware out of virgin iron ore in 1906. One hundred years later, the durability, versatility, and beauty of their products is a testament not only to the tenacity of cast iron...