Jarn Individual Service Cocotte
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Skeppshult’s 100 yr old foundry produces professional-grade cast iron cookware with the high quality iron ore produced right at home in Sweden. A dodecagon shaped cast iron cocotte with integrated cast iron handles. Precision milled edges and concave bottom. Made of virgin cast iron, seasoned with organic KRAV canola oil.
Composition & Care
- Materials: Cast iron
- Dimensions: 5.5" including handles; 4" not including handles; 2.6"H
- Weight: 2.4 lbs
- Capacity: .2 liter, .8 cups
- Care Instructions: Wash by hand with hot water and without dish soap. Do not use the dishwasher. Dry directly after; drying on a hot stove is suggested. For a thorough cleaning of the plan, cover the inside of the pan with course salt. Warm up the pan on high temperature for 1-2 minutes, then dump the salt out and dry out the pan with paper. The product will have a gray appearance, which means that it is ready to be seasoned with canola oil. Dry the product and apply a thin layer (a few drops) of canola oil. Set the product on high heat on the stove or in the oven (products with wood accents can not be placed in the oven). After 10-15 minutes the oil will be burned in and the product is usable again. If food remnants burn onto the pan, it can be cleaned with steel wool, and then seasoned with oil again.
- By Skeppshult
- Style#: SK-9302
FROM BRAND MANUFACTURER
This product will be directly shipped from Brand manufacturer. It may take 10-15 business days to receive the item.
- Blancsom accepts returns within 15 days of receipt.
- Merchandise purchased on sale for 50% off (or more) are FINAL sale and may not be returned.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. $10 will be deducted from your refund when processed.
- If there was a mistake on the part of Blancsom, or in the case an item was faulty or damaged, customers will be reimbursed for both delivery and return shipping charges.