BARBOUR BEDALE TECH CASUAL_NAVY
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Composition & Care
- Material: COTTON
- By BARBOUR
- Style#: MCA0616NY71
- Blancsom accepts returns within 15 days of receipt.
- Merchandise purchased on sale for 50% off (or more) are FINAL sale and may not be returned.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. $10 will be deducted from your refund when processed.
- If there was a mistake on the part of Blancsom, or in the case an item was faulty or damaged, customers will be reimbursed for both delivery and return shipping charges.
AVAILABILITY: In stock (21 items)
First available in 1983, the Beaufort jacket, designed by Chairman Dame Margaret Barbour, is one of Barbour's most iconic waxed jackets, featuring the useful full-width, lined, rear Game Pocket. Fully interactive with a detachable hood and liner, the Beaufort truly...
AVAILABILITY: In stock (6 items)
A modern update of an archive Barbour International style, this perennially stylish men's quilted jacket offers an improved, contemporary fit. Authentic detailing includes the branded two-way zip, stand collar with strap, and four stud-close outer pockets.
AVAILABILITY: In stock (1 item)
In 1980, Barbour produced their first short, lightweight jacket, the Bedale. Originally designed for riding, the Bedale is favoured by many Britons, from royalty to pop icons. Dame Margaret Barbour designed the Bedale with equestrian practicalities in mind ？ with a...
AVAILABILITY: In stock (19 items)
Featuring a contrast corduroy collar, this jacket from Barbour has a waxed cotton finish for year-round style.- Corduroy collar- Snap front closure- Two slant pockets at chest; two front flap pockets with snap closures- Interactive zip-in Tartan plaid linerComposition &...
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
- Collared - Button and zip up front - Side open chest pockets - Side buttoned flap pockets - Interior: zip pocket Measurement - Shoulder: 15.75 in.(8) / 16.25 in.(10) - Chest: 19 in.(8) / 20 in.(10) - Sleeve: 23.75 in.(8) / 24 in.(10) -...