Audun Ferme Breakfast Cup and Saucer for 2
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Your coffee table becomes a conversation starter when it is decorated with pieces such as this premium porcelain breakfast cup, which features charming pastoral images of the history of a quaint French village in the 1800s. Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- content : 11.75 oz
Composition & Care
- dishwasher-safe, microwave-safe
- Premium Porcelain
- Made in Germany
- By VILLEROY & BOCH
- Style #: Set of 4
- Blancsom accepts returns within 15 days of receipt.
- Merchandise purchased on sale for 50% off (or more) are FINAL sale and may not be returned.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. $10 will be deducted from your refund when processed.
- If there was a mistake on the part of Blancsom, or in the case an item was faulty or damaged, customers will be reimbursed for both delivery and return shipping charges.
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
Take a journey around the world with the Wonderlust collection, an eclectic mix of treasured gifts, all inspired by the wonders of traveling from Europe through Asia. This Wonderlust Yellow Tonquin Teacup & Saucer Set features a sunshine yellow backdrop...
AVAILABILITY: In stock (8 items)
Skeppshult of Sweden began making hand crafted cast iron cookware out of virgin iron ore in 1906. One hundred years later, the durability, versatility, and beauty of their products is a testament not only to the tenacity of cast iron...