068 Linen Water Lavender 1000 ml with spray top
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Use linen water when you iron laundry, sprinkle it on textiles or as fragrance in your linen closet. You will receive a dose of aromatherapy at the same time as your laundry and your home smells lovely. Lavender is calming and is said to keep the moths away.
Composition & Care
- Ingredients : Distilled water (Aqua) and organic lavender extract (Lavandula augustifolia).
- By L:A BRUKET
- Style# : 10175
FROM BRAND MANUFACTURER
This product will be directly shipped from Brand manufacturer. It may take 10-15 business days to receive the item.
- Blancsom accepts returns within 15 days of receipt.
- Merchandise purchased on sale for 50% off (or more) are FINAL sale and may not be returned.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. $10 will be deducted from your refund when processed.
- If there was a mistake on the part of Blancsom, or in the case an item was faulty or damaged, customers will be reimbursed for both delivery and return shipping charges.
AVAILABILITY: In stock (8 items)
Skeppshult of Sweden began making hand crafted cast iron cookware out of virgin iron ore in 1906. One hundred years later, the durability, versatility, and beauty of their products is a testament not only to the tenacity of cast iron...